Time Travel Meets Cluster Pays in Miles Bellhouse and the Gears of Time Slots from BetSoft
Miles Bellhouse and the Gears of Time is visually stunning. The strange name relates to a time traveler. On the reels you will find the cogs of time, contraptions made of old pocket watches, futuristic eyeglasses, a friendly robot from the future and Miles himself.
This game is different from other BetSoft slots due to wins coming in clusters as you play. Each of these wins can quickly grow into much larger prizes as the clusters become larger. Add bonus features which cover the past, present and future – and you have plenty of game play to enjoy too.
BetSoft slots are distinctive with fresh ideas and 3D animations. My go-to site for these games is Slots.lv – you get regular free spins deals, a unique loyalty program and a huge welcome bonus.
Check out this game and 100’s of others from BetSoft, RTG and Rival Gaming now at www.slots.lv!
How Miles Bellhouse and the Gears of Time Slots Work
This BetSoft slot plays out on a unique 5x5 set up. Instead of reels, each time you hit spin, the symbols fall into place from the top, with a satisfying click as they land on top of one another.
To win you need to land matching symbols in a cluster. Any matching symbols that are connected to each other either vertically or horizontally are considered to be in a cluster. Three or more connected symbols will pay out, with the prizes growing significantly as the clusters become larger. The top prize for each symbol is when you reach the maximum 25 connected symbols. When this happens the entire reel set is filled with the same symbol.
Respins to Add Symbols
Each time you land a cluster, you have a free re-spin, with the opportunity of growing the cluster. As long as the cluster is added to, the re-spins will continue, giving you the best chance to land those bigger wins.
The total cost of each spin starts at just 25c and goes all the way up to $60. Assuming you are playing for 25c a spin, the highest paying symbol is Miles himself who pays 5,000 coins for the maximum 25. The robot has a top prize of 3,750 coins and the watch contraption pays 2,500 coins. The eyeglasses pay 1,750 coins as a top prize and are joined by the gold, silver, and bronze cogs with top pays of 1,250, 750 and 500 coins.
A time-charged electric ball acts as a wild and will substitute for any other symbol in the game. This is extremely useful in the group-wins setup – enabling more clusters to form - giving you plenty of big win potential.
The Fruits of Time Slot from BetSoft: Bonus Features
BetSoft are known for having multiple bonus features, and this game is no exception. There are six features in total. They are active via the clusters. Bonuses are regular enough to keep this game entertaining. They have big-win potential too.
- The Past: This will trigger a replay of your last spin. Another cascade of non-matching symbols will occur and repeats five times, giving you the opportunity of a win. The total payout is calculated at the end.
- The Present: After all winning cascades have completed, a multiplier is added to your cumulative wins from that spin. The multiplier ranges from between 2x and 20x.
- The Future: This will select a random symbol from the grid and guarantees a large number of that symbol in a free re-spin. 10 or more identical symbols will cascade down.
- Past Free Spins: 12 free spins with an extra re-cascade at the end of each spin.
- Present Free Spins: 10 free spins are awarded; each will award a random multiplier of between 2x and 20x.
- Future Free Spins: 6 free spins are awarded. 10 or more randomly selected symbols will be plucked from the future and appear on the grid. The selected symbol changes every spin.
Miles Bellhouse and the Gears of Time Slots Design
Miles Bellhouse and the Gears of Time has a fantastic Steampunk style design, that offers a delightful mix of the past and present. Miles stands to the left of the reels, while the bronze robot stands in front of the time machine. This contraption features a swirling space-like orbit, which one can step through to enter another time zone. The reels are to the right of the screen, with both Miles and the robot framed in bronze on the dark blue reels. A mysterious soundtrack only adds to the intrigue of the game.
Is Miles Bellhouse and the Gears of Time the Future of Slots?
If you like your slot gaming with a difference, this could be the game for you. Gone are the more standard win-lines as this time around you have those all-important clusters. Throw in a series of six bonus features and the excellent sound and visuals throughout and you have a must play slot.
Check out the latest games for yourself now and enjoy the benefits of the best casino loyalty program online at www.slots.lv
More Entertaining BetSoft Slots:
- Alkemor's Tower (magic theme)
- At the Copa (Brazilian carnival theme)
- Good Girl / Bad Girl (devil / angel)