Information And Articles Especially For US Based Sports Bettors – All On One Page
As High Tech Gambling has grown the number of pages dedicated to US sports betting fans has increased a lot. What you’ll find here is a ‘sitemap’ page which gives you all of the important articles in one place.
This includes overviews of how to bet on the different sports, reviews and comparisons of US sports books, guides to the law and practical information like payment methods and links to tutorials and guides on topics like value betting and finding the best lines.
In other words, all you need to get yourself an edge in the US sports betting market on one page – add this to your favorites / bookmarks now!
US Sports Betting Articles – By Sport
You can bet on more sports than ever before nowadays, though the old favorites still dominate the market. Here is a list of the main guides here at High Tech Gambling.
There are plenty more sports you can bet on, many of these are covered in a second sitemap page which covers global sports.
US Sports Betting Articles – Books And Comparisons
Offshore sports books are doing great business. These books are legal in their own jurisdictions (often Caribbean Islands) and accept deposits from most States.
- US Friendly Sportsbetting Sites
- BetOnline Sports Book Review
- Bovada (Bodog) Review
- 5Dimes Review
- SportsBook Review
There are two forms of laws governing whether you can or can’t legally bet at these sites. Federal laws cover the banks and financial institutions, and not the individual players. These are the reason you have to get creative with deposit methods. State laws can be more specific, though often rest on wording created more than 100 years ago. Here are some of the articles covering these topics.
US Sports Betting Articles – Strategy And Value
Once you have yourself set up with an account (ideally more than one, as line-shopping is vital) then the next step is to learn how to spot and exploit value in the markets. You will find basics and advanced articles here, a selection of these is below.
Basics Of Sports Betting Strategy
- The Mindset Of Pro And Casual Bettors
- Value Betting For Beginners
- Why Lines / Odds Change
- Introduction To Betting Systems (and why you should avoid them)
- Arbing Guide – An Introduction To Arbitrage Betting
Some More Advanced / In-Depth Articles
- Home Field Advantage In Sports
- Value Betting Tutorial Series (Part 1 Of An In-Depth Series)
- Daily Fantasy Sports v Traditional Sportsbooks (pros and cons)
- Assessing a Pitcher in Baseball Betting
US Sports Betting On Different Devices
Bettors have been liberated, and can now bet on iPhones, tablets and laptops as well as computers. This is a specialist area for this site, with detailed guides to betting on just about every device you can imagine. Here are the key articles:
- iPhone Sports Betting Guide
- iPad Sports Betting Guide
- Android Phone Sports Betting Guide
- Android Tablet Sports Betting Guide
- Mac OS Sports Betting Guide
- Windows PC Sports Betting Guide
- Windows Phone Sports Betting Guide
There are new articles and news posts coming up every single week here, so add either this page or the high-tech gambling homepage to your bookmarks right now!
|BEST US SPORTSBETTING SITES|