Detailed Review of the Popular US Friendly SportsBetting.ag
Sportsbetting.ag is a leading US friendly sportsbook that was launched in 2003. The company are based in Panama. With two decades of experience in the industry, they have become one of the most trusted and reliable names in US offshore sports betting. Sportsbetting.ag cover all aspects of gambling. Alongside the sportsbook, you can enjoy casino gaming, poker, a racebook, e-sports and much more.
With risk free bets for props, mobile and live (in-play) betting. There more to the welcome bonuses at Sports Betting AG than other offshore books. These free bet bonuses add up to $100 for every new player – and are on top of a huge matched welcome offer.
You’ll find out about the markets, best lines, deposits and live betting options below. First up, the details of the bonuses and player promos. You can check the best deals at any time - just click www.sportsbetting.ag!
Big Welcome Bonus at Sportsbetting.ag
As soon as you join Sportsbetting.ag you will enjoy a 50% deposit bonus of up to $1,000. Make an initial deposit and they add 50% of that amount on top. Make a deposit of $2,000 or more and you will gain the maximum $1,000.
The bonus terms are both clear and fair:
There is a minimum deposit of $55. In order to clear the bonus, there is a rollover requirement of 10x. This means that you need to wager the total deposit and bonus amount 10x to make the bonus funds withdrawable. You have 30 days in total to clear the bonus.
If you have joined the Crypto revolution, the deposit bonus improves. Your first deposit with a cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin will enjoy a 100% deposit bonus, with the same $1,000 available. (You can enjoy the standard bonus first, then make a crypto deposit to enjoy both bonuses). This bonus has a 14x rollover requirement and has the same 30-day time limit.
SportsBetting AG Review: Lifetime Reload Promotions for Existing Customers
Sports bettors can enjoy a 25% reload on all further deposits for the lifetime of their account. Make a deposit of $50 or more to qualify. There is a maximum bonus of $250 for each reload. This reload bonus has a smaller 6x rollover, with the same 30-day limit.
Once again, there is a slightly better offer on the table for crypto depositors. Make a deposit of $20 or more and enjoy a 35% bonus with a maximum of $350 heading into your account. This deposit has an 8x rollover requirement.
Free Bets for New Depositors at SportsBetting.ag
If you enjoy player props, there is a $25 risk free bet available. Configurable player props are a welcome new addition to the Sportsbetting.ag site. Use the new software to formulate your player prop bet. If the first bet loses, you win a free play the same size as that bet, up to $25.
Further free plays are available for both in-game betting and mobile wagers. Place a wager on the in-game betting platform and you receive up to $25 as a free play if it doesn’t win. Similarly, when you place your first mobile bet, you can gain a free bet of up to $50 if it loses.
The final offer is for those who like to wager on e-sports. Play at any time during the week and if you have a losing week, you receive a rebate of 20% of those losses. The week in this case runs from Monday to Sunday.
Picks Contests and Brackets
Alongside the deposit and free bet offers, you find free contests at Sportsbetting.ag. Examples include predicting the finishing order at major golf championships, all of the winners at UFC events, major league brackets and even predictions on the NFL Draft order.
SportsBetting Review: How to Use Sportsbetting.ag
If you are using the desktop site, players will enjoy the classic three-column look enjoyed by most sportsbooks. In the left-hand column, there is an immediate flashing link to the live betting options. All the most popular sports listed below. Player props, game props, futures and other sports are linked to below this. You also find useful links such as a betting calculator and sports schedules listed here.
In the middle column you find all of the latest betting odds. The most popular sports are listed by default, with the markets updated by clicking those links to left. When you select a bet your bet slip appears in the right-hand column. The bet slip will auto fill as you add the selections and give you the opportunity to place a range of different bets. With just one selection you can place just a single. Add more selections and parlays come into play.
You have the chance to change to odds format from American, to decimal to fractional.
When betting on a mobile device, you find the action in a single column. The most popular markets are listed by default, with a hamburger menu in the top left-hand column to move to other sports/markets. On a mobile device you access the site through a browser, as opposed to an app.
SportsBetting.ag Review: Major League Sports Betting
You find comprehensive coverage of all of the major leagues at Sportsbetting.ag. Every game in the NFL, NBA, MLB, and the NHL features a series of different markets. The moneyline, point spread (run line in baseball and puck line in hockey) and totals wagers are listed by default. Individual team totals are also featured by default at sportsbettinga.ag. In addition, you also find other market types linked above, such as those based around the first quarter or first half (innings-based wagers on baseball).
Click on the ‘Player Props’ options and you find a brand new set of markets and odds. For example, you can wager on a named NBA player to score over/under a total number of points, or to over/under on assists. Using this section, you have the chance to build a series of different wagers on a single game.
Other Sports Betting Markets at Sportsbetting.ag
As well as those major leagues, leading college sports are offered extensively at the site. This is especially the case around the end of the football season and March Madness in college basketball.
Golf, tennis, and soccer all feature a wide number of markets. Martial Arts and Horse Racing also feature in the main sports section. Under ‘Other Sports’ you find Aussie Rules, Auto Racing, Boxing, Cricket, Darts, Cycling, Handball and Lacrosse. You can also wager on entertainment and financial markets.
Review of Live Betting Options at Sportsbetting.ag
To access the ‘Live Betting’ section at the site hit the flashing, yellow ‘Live Betting’ link. Here you find a whole new betting portal, with each of the in-play markets listed down the left-hand menu. This page has a more dynamic feel, with images of the sport in question as a backdrop. For example, if live betting on tennis, the background image shows a court.
At the top of the live betting page there are links to a calendar, game rules, ‘My Wagers’ and a Multi-View option for those who like to multi-task when betting.
In the live betting section, you find a whole series of additional prop bets. Examples include players to win an individual game in tennis, or the team to score next in the NFL.
Don't forget that your first $25 in-play bet is free. If you lose, your stake is returned as a bonus bet. See www.sportsbetting.ag now for the details.
Banking Options at Sportsbetting.ag
There are a whole host of different deposit options available at Sportsbetting AG. Here is a rundown:
- Cryptocurrencies: There are a variety of cryptocurrencies you can deposit with (remember, you can enjoy enhanced bonuses when depositing this way). Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Stellar and USD Coin can all be used. There is a Bitcoin tutorial page which will guide you through the cryptocurrency deposit methods.
- Credit Cards: You can deposit using a credit card branded with either the Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover logos. You can also use prepaid cards – just ensure they are cards that are available for international online purchases.
- Person to Person: Use an international money transfer system to make a deposit. These can be ideal if you’d like to make a deposit using cash.
- Money Order: You can purchase money orders at stores such as Wal-Mart, Check Cashing Stores, Convenience Stores, gas stations, Post Offices. You can then express ship them to Sportsbetting using services such as FedEx, UPS, DHL.
- Bank Wire Transfer/Check: For larger deposits over $1,000 or $1,500 respectively, wire transfers and a cashier’s cheque can be used to fund your account.
- EcoPayz: If you want to make a deposit using a digital wallet service (and potentially keep all of your gambling funds in a separate account), this can be an ideal method. Note this is for international bettors only.
SportsBetting AG Review: Is Sportsbetting.ag Safe?
Sportsbetting.ag is a trusted and reputable site. Longevity in the industry is usually a good sign of trustworthiness, as a site with a bad reputation won’t last long at all. Sportsbetting.ag have been one of the leading US friendly sites since 2003. Their Panama-based owners also run the respected BetOnline brand – plus online casinos including the popular Super Slots.
Live chat, email and telephone options are all available if you want to speak to a member of the team. There is also a page dedicated to responsible gambling, should your wagering at the site ever stop being fun and become more serious.
Other Forms of Gambling at SportsBetting AG
I class this site as a gambling portal. While the sportsbook is the most popular area, you can access many other forms of online gambling from a single account.
Here are some of the options:
- Casino Games: 100’s of quality slots from studios including BetSoft and Dragon Gaming. You will also enjoy the software-based table games and a selection of video poker.
- Live Casino: SportsBetting.ag offer a choice of two live dealer casino rooms. Here you will bet online on the result of games streamed in real time. You can even interact with the dealers.
- Online Poker: As part of the Chico Network, SportsBetting AG pool poker players to offer bigger tournaments and a wider choice of cash games. This is a smaller room, though with plenty of recreational action players in the games.
- eSports Betting: This separate area allows you to bet on popular computer games including League of Legends, DOTA2 and Counter-Strike. Look out for extra promotions for eSports betting fans.
- Racebook: This is a busy part of the site, with race meetings from the USA and around the world covered. Check out the generous rebates, with up to 7% available on your bets win or lose.
- Contests: Picks contests let you sweat a lot of sporting action for a single buy-in. There are big prizes available, with $500k and $200k contests at the time of writing. They change as major sports come into season.
SportsBetting.ag Review: Wrap Up and Next Steps
If you are serious about betting in the US, Sportsbetting.ag offers the full range of gambling options. With a huge number of markets available both pre-game and during matches, there is always something to grab your interest.
The starting and ongoing deposit bonuses will certainly catch your eye and the site offers competitive odds on all markets. As well as sports betting, you can also try your hand at poker, the casino and the racebook.
Grab a 50% matched welcome bonus + $100 in free (stake returned) bets now, over at www.sportsbetting.ag
More on US Friendly Sports Betting: